United States, 5th Apr 2022, King News Wire, A charitable cryptocurrency has popped up on our radar, and for good reason too; saving our ecosystem.
Headed up by Kenny Wilson, AKA Mr. Fly, the main concept behind Firefly is to promote its cause and raise funds for revitalizing our planet’s most important but forgotten species; the pollinators. As a coin, it’s first of its kind, using deflationary means to fund charitable projects, add more utility, spread the word, and reward its contributors. The whitepaper is well thought out with an end goal of putting locally based pollination gardens in every community across the world, giving fireflies a place to live and grow along with bees, butterflies, and many of the other pollinators in need.
What really makes this token interesting is how it’s already attracting interest from big name rock/rap artists such as Lil Wayne, Afroman, Lil Boosie, Saving Abel, Juicy J, ICP, and Absolute Phase. With plans to put on their own music festival, create a metaverse, release a buy/sell marketplace for physical items and cryptocurrency, offer recording/production services, and ultimately make their very own record label, it’s no wonder Firefly is getting so much attention. Firefly is even offering a Lil Wayne verse on a song in their next NFT giveaway. Previous NFT giveaways include: an Oculus, a PlayStation 5, and a top tier custom built computer. We’ve gotten word that some local brick and mortar businesses are already accepting Firefly based on the concept alone. Ricky Greene, among other professional race car drivers, are wrapping their machines with Firefly as a show of support too.
We’re excited about Firefly and what’s to come. It’s a breath of fresh air in the crypto space to find a coin that cares. Let’s glow together with Firefly!
Here’s what you need to know:
– The coin burns 20% of every transaction which goes into charity, marketing, expenses, and reflections of BUSD to current holders (once on CoinMarketCap (CMC) which is pending).
– There are 4 other tokens in the Firefly Ecosystem that help boost and reward investors for their investments in the cause.
– The developer is very active and is willing to help individuals himself with issues.
– It has its very own cryptocurrency exchange that allows for the swapping of many of the main currencies: https://www.swapfirefly.com
– There is a fully customizable NFT marketplace where creators can make
Contract Address: 0x2ce7e317ee862f2c2494ea14c32a61ea697b30b6
Media Contact: Savethefirefly
Contact Person: Fire Fly
Email: Send Email
Country: United States
The post Firefly – The Future of Charity in Crypto appeared first on King News Wire.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Vedh Consulting journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.